Friday, February 27, 2004

Oscar Countdown 

Okay - The clock is ticking toward The Awards! The Girl and I, through tag-team internet searches and phone calls, tracked down a suitable trophy for the victor of our Pick the Winners Contest. I picked it up on my way home from work, and it is now standing on the entertainment center, flanked by the two 75th Academy Awards posters from last year. I had actually brought my gym bag with me this morning with the intention of hitting the health club for the first time in months, but I had to check my priorities!

The Guyfriend and I walked to Whole Foods Markets at lunch today so I could pick up some more Dagoba chocolate (Chai and Lavender) to use in creating chocolate dipped fruit for the party. What - it's fruit, so it must be healthy, right?

Now tomorrow I just have that small matter of a 15-20 page motion for summary judgement to write, and a contracts test to prepare for. No problem. To waive, to sleep - no more.
|
Posted by Rogueslayer at 2/27/2004 05:29:00 PM