Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sky Captain DVD 

In addition to today's news (to me, at least) about the awesome soundtrack CD for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, I just also discovered that the DVD is going to be released on January 25!!! Psych!!!!!

The Guyfriend and I went to Barnes & Noble at lunchtime, as he was in search of the 2005 Star Trek: Ships of the Line calendar for his office, so I took the opportunity to check out the soundtrack. They promote that in their music department you can listen to any CD before you buy, but it's a very limited selection within any given CD. I was able to hear a short (maybe 10-15 second) clip from the opening track and the Over the Rainbow remake. But those two short clips sealed the deal for me - I'll be getting the CD this weekend.



|
Posted by Rogueslayer at 12/28/2004 02:29:00 PM